GUEST SPEAKER LUNCH
TUESDAY 9th OCTOBER 2018
at Ulster Reform Club
with two time Olympian Mr Richard Archibald.
As well as competing at both Athens and Beijing Olympics, Richard is also a two-time World Medallist and former World Cup Winner. We are delighted that he has agreed to give his time to share his experiences with us.
Please come along, support our boys and enjoy what will be an excellent afternoon of food, fun, entertainment and rowing, (and of course some fundraising for our extremely dedicated crews!) all in the splendid surroundings of the Ulster Reform Club
- Arrive: 12.30, Lunch: 1.00pm, followed by our guest Richard Archibald
Tomato & Basil Soup
Roast Sugar Pit-cured Pork Cider, Rosemary Cream Roast Root Vegetables, Champ
Freshly ground coffee and hand-rolled Brandy Truffles
- Tickets £25 per person to be purchased in advance from RBAI office.
- There will be a ballot in aid of RBAI Rowing and any donations would be very welcome
- Please advise when booking of any special dietary requirements
- URC Dress code applies: jacket & tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies
Anyone interested in purchasing tickets should contact the school office
Please follow our RBAI ROWING Facebook page